X47 provides five relay outputs used to switch a variety of loads, including fan coil units (FCU) and light-duty general loads. The X47 can integrate with and receive data from multiple points throughout the system using low-voltage wired communication (S5bus) or radio frequency (RF) communication (when connected to a PC502). The X47 comes in 24VAC (low-power) or 100-277VAC (line-power) versions.
X47 FCU Controller: In combination with the E-Series or MODEVA Smart Digital Thermostats, the X47 FCU controller is a feature-rich, cost-saving energy management tool. Communication using RF adds to its installation versatility.
• Five power relays and a local logic controller card combined in one assembly
• Blade connectors for 110VAC–2277VAC option; 10-pin Molex connector for 24VAC option
• Low voltage connection headers that provide 12VDC output and low-voltage control signals
• Four screw openings in the bottom enclosure for mounting in a NEMA enclosure
• One diagnostic LED, which will blink on and off to indicate activity. It also signals during startup and the commissioning process
2 ¾” W x 3 ½” H (excluding screw tabs) x 1 ½” D (at deepest part)
201-147-A3L6-RXGR Class-2 Output Voltage/Power: 12VDC,240mA
Operating Storage 32 to 140 degrees F (0 to 40 degrees C) -40 to 158 degrees F (-40 to 70 degrees C) 15 to 99 percent RH
4 hole mounting 6/32” bit, ½” screw
UL, FCC, IC, CE MARK, CCC