X47 provides five relay outputs used to switch a variety of loads, including fan coil units (FCU) and light-duty general loads. The X47 can integrate with and receive data from multiple points throughout the system using low-voltage wired communication (S5bus) or radio frequency (RF) communication (when connected to a PC502). The X47 comes in 24VAC (low-power) or 100-277VAC (line-power) versions.
X47 FCU Controller: In combination with the E-Series or MODEVA Smart Digital Thermostats, the X47 FCU controller is a feature-rich, cost-saving energy management tool. Communication using RF adds to its installation versatility.
• Five power relays and a local logic controller card combined in one assembly
• Blade connectors for 110VAC–2277VAC option; 10-pin Molex connector for 24VAC option
• Low voltage connection headers that provide 12VDC output and low-voltage control signals
• Four screw openings in the bottom enclosure for mounting in a NEMA enclosure
• One diagnostic LED, which will blink on and off to indicate activity. It also signals during startup and the commissioning process