Honeywell Evaporative Air Coolers are an environmentally -friendly and cost-friendly cooling option for your home. Much like a breeze flowing across a lake or the refreshing cool air you feel near a waterfall, air coolers produce a comfortable, cool breeze with the natural process of water evaporation. When warm air is drawn into the Honeywell Evaporative Cooler, it is filtered through a wet honeycomb cooling medium, which absorbs heat and naturally cools and humidifies the air. A powerful fan pushes the cool air out of the front of the unit into the surrounding area. This no-compressor system cools naturally, efficiently and inexpensively.
Evaporative Air Coolers are more effective in areas with maximum relative humidity of 60% or less. Warm, dry air is important for more effective evaporative cooling and the temperature decrease will be greater in drier environments because higher evaporation occurs when the humidity is low. Evaporative Air Coolers produce moisture and can be used to increase humidification in a room. They are ideal for maintaining a cool breeze and increase comfort in homes located in drier regions.
AN AIR COOLER IS NOT “JUST A FAN”
Air coolers use the natural process of water evaporation to cool incoming hot air and use a powerful fan to expel the newly, cooled air. The temperature of dry air can drop significantly when liquid water transforms to water vapor (through evaporation).
AN AIR COOLER IS NOT AN AIR CONDITIONER
Air conditioners require a chemical cooling refrigerant and an energy-consuming compressor to transform hot air into cool air. The hot air must be released outside the room. The more complex composition of Air Conditioners also make them more expensive to purchase and they consume significantly higher electricity during use.
Indoor/Outdoor Evaporative Air Cooler
• Evaporative cooler for indoor/outdoor cooling
• Ideal for cooling small to medium spaces – living room, patio/ BBQ area, garage, deck
• UV and weather resistant for outdoor use
• Honeycomb cooling media for optimum evaporative cooling performance
• Powerful 525 CFM* air flow
• Detachable water tank for easy maintenance
• Sound level at high speed: 64dB
• Four durable caster wheels allow easy mobility from room to room
• Adjustable humidity control lets you set the water flow over the Honeycomb
• Non-compressor system cools naturally, efficiently and inexpensively
• Low power consumption of 288 watts*
• 30 Liter or 7.9 gallon water capacity*
• Low water alarm
• Top-loading ice compartment for faster cooling
• Oscillating louvers
LED Electronic Display & Remote Control
• Lighted LED control panel – easy to see your settings from a distance
• 4 speeds include high, medium, low and natural
• Full-function remote control
• Auto-Off timer
• Unpack, add water, plug it in, and use
What’s in the Box?
• 1 CO30XE Honeywell Indoor/ Outdoor Evaporative Air Cooler
• 1 Remote Control
• 1 Owner’s Manual, Safety & Maintenance Guide & Warranty
*Under test conditions. Actual product performance may vary depending on ambient room conditions. Product specifications and appearance may be subject to change without prior notice. Water capacity is the total volume of water that can be contained within the air cooler water tank and water distribution system.
- Water Tank Capacity: 30 Liters
- Air Flow: 892 m3/hr (525CFM)
- Cools Up To (Sq. Ft): 320
- 18″ X 13.9″ X 33.7″
Important Notice: Not an air conditioner
The evaporative air cooler is not an air conditioner as it does not use a compressor or refrigerant gas. It should not be expected to cool to the same degree as a refrigerated air conditioner. It works best in hot and dry conditions.